GM Volt Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Shipping wouldn't be cheap. Some nice rims are on the car with good tires, but if you just want one for a spare, I've got some in WI without tires that might be easier for you to get vs. here in Santa Fe.
I already have a tire, just need the non-chrome rim. That would be perfect if you have one without a tire on it. Thank you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I already have a tire, just need the non-chrome rim. That would be perfect if you have one without a tire on it. Thank you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, the WI rims are chrome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I've gotten some low offers for the rest of the vehicle and decided to renew the CL ad. I'll definitely consider crazy offers on the rest for someone with a current volt project that needs a lot of parts help vs. a scrapyard.

It's essentially a decent rear 3/4 firewall back including no leak engine/transaxle. See ad text and actual ad for some pictures. This is classified as a dismantled vehicle and cannot be titled.

New CL ad
https://santafe.craigslist.org/pts/d/santa-fe-2014-chevrolet-volt-parts-car/7092336617.html

2014 Volt parts car - The engine and electric transaxle are in the car with 54k miles. Just ask if you want to come to remove something, but I would like to sell the remaining chassis whole.

Some of the good remaining parts including most of the interior and entire rear half: all doors with glass, rear hatch with glass, drivetrain, rear suspension, rear converter/inverter, displays (driver's and center), front console, rear console/removable armrest, front seats, door panels, rims with good tires etc.

Removed items that are no longer available:
HV battery - sold/gone
HV cabling to inverter/rectifier from HV battery - sold/gone
Inverter/rectifier from under hood - sold/gone
Sideview mirrors - sold/gone
driver's side chrome trim - sold/gone
driver and passenger side sunshade - sold/gone
driver's side headlight/turn signal assembly - sold/gone
passenger far side vent trim - sold/gone
rear center armrest/console - sold/gone (lower rear console assembly still available)
front center armrest top pad - sold/gone (rest of console still in the car)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not that this will really sell anything, but maybe someone will be entertained and not angered...

Labor Day Weekend Sale - Crazy Prices on Gen 1 parts
Cash and Carry
Doors - $79*
Seats - $79*
Display Screens $69*
Glass - $49* (excluding rear hatch available separately)
OEM Rims** with good tires - ask for the best price on all four***!
*must remove at the Santa Fe, NM site, you break it, you bought it
**some rims are available at a discount
***must buy chassis for $500
Not responsible for mistakes, misprints, generalities, or singularities.
Prices may change at any moment for any reason.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts