GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been parting out a 2014 Volt with beige leather, light blue exterior, 54k mi and non-smoking previous owners as best as I can tell. It does not have a front camera or navigation. The car was hit on the front passenger side. The remaining vehicle as pictured is available without the sold parts listed below. The HV battery has been sold. If you still want parts, some are potentially available by local pickup in Santa Fe NM, 87508 The vehicle has a dismantled VIN and cannot be titled. You may contact me through this site.

Remaining chassis with drivetrain: $750

Some of the interior parts available are listed below. Just ask if you want to come remove something like the following and I'm negotiable for quantity:
Door panels ($60-80 each)
Front seats $150 each (heated leather - good condition)
Rear seatbacks $50 each (bottoms are not available)
Rearview mirror ($20)
Rear center console ($60 - i might even ship this)
displays and other systems ($200)

Exterior and body parts:
Doors ($200 each with glass)
Rear hatch ($400 with glass)
Rear tail lights ($60 each)
Drivetrain (must buy the remaining chassis whole)

Sold or no longer available:
HV battery - sold/gone
HV cabling to inverter/rectifier from HV battery - sold/gone
Inverter/rectifier from under hood - sold/gone
Sideview mirrors - sold/gone
driver's side chrome trim - sold/gone
passenger side sunshade - sold/gone
rear seat bottom cushions - sold/gone

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 3.32.29 PM.jpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The interior is complete excluding the items listed as sold. There are no OEM or aftermarket add-ons like liners, but even the floor mats are nice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I sent a PM too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
How is the driver side headlight assembly? If it's available and undamaged, how much do you want for it shipped to 48911?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you mjspiess, (we connected on FB) I hope your project goes well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm considering dropping the price on the remaining chassis including rims with very good tires. I have it on CL now for $650 with no immediate interest. The most valuable items are listed above. It's everything needed for a car hit in the rear plus a lot more. Many full-size light trucks could dolly it with a weight estimated at ~3300lbs after deducting removed parts. U-haul dolly rentals are under $150 one way for over 1000 mi and 5 days of travel. I might be able to deliver it within 100 miles depending on the price paid. https://santafe.craigslist.org/pts/d/santa-fe-2014-chevrolet-volt-parts-car/6998802974.html

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
1 Posts
What color are the floor mats, are those carpet mats, and how much to ship to 85254? I bought the rear armrest from you last week :)

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What color are the floor mats, are those carpet mats, and how much to ship to 85254? I bought the rear armrest from you last week :)

Thanks,
Ryan
Already responded separately (they are the wrong color for Ryan), but fyi for others, they are OEM dark grey/brown carpet mats

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Still got the center console cover?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
109 Posts
The driver's door window switch assembly arrived yesterday. Thanks.
I've started the modification to make all four switches one-touch-up capable.
Oh, and here's a free bump of your thread to the top.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I would be interested in the drivers sun visor (mirror door broken on mine), as well as the right passenger dash vent if those are possibly still available.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd like to purchase a rim if available?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Shipping wouldn't be cheap. Some nice rims are on the car with good tires, but if you just want one for a spare, I've got some in WI without tires that might be easier for you to get vs. here in Santa Fe.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts