GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=69408913&searchRadius=0&listingId=384866140

I am selling my 2012 Cyber Grey Chevy Volt with 40,000 miles. It is loaded with everything except navigation. It has the black leather interior with the optional spice red trim. I am the second owner (bought back in June 2014) and comes with a clean carfax and some service records. It is in excellent condition. Always garaged every night and washed every weekend

Some features added include:
10% window tint on the side windows and 50% window tint on the front windshield (lifetime warranty on the film have all paperwork)
Grimspeed shorty antenna (factory one comes with car)
Retrofit 9012 9006 HID kit (can be switched back to factory lights)
Cree LED license plate and reverse lamp (can be switched back to stock)
Weather Tech front and rear all weather floor mats
Black bowtie overlays front and rear
This car is also equipped with the wind buffering kit and the shorter air dam (installed last month by Chevy dealer)

Only reason I'm selling is this car isnt very ideal for my commute to work everyday (I drive all highway) It's been a great car and hate to see it go. Asking $17,500 or OBO located in NE Ohio.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If I didn't already have one, I'd have yours!
Good luck with the sale, I'll pass it along!

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Good luck, that's a nice combo and priced right.

·
4,874 Posts
I think my girlfriend would love this car, but we're a few states over, and she also wants Nav. Gah!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Great color and I love the tint. Looks to be well cared for too, GLWS!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude that thing has been laying in my trunk ever since I got the car. I always wondered where that went. Thank you I will install that since I know where it goes now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts