GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored last night, so I got to thinking. And then I went out to the VoltShop and one thing led to another and look what I came up with.

More to follow...

Steve

·
Registered
389 Posts
Those look like some kind of adapter brackets I had something similar for a surf rack for the Ford tempo roof

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Metal heels?

·
Registered
968 Posts
1st guess - bracket for new 'volt cam' for aiding in mounting various car video cams?

2nd guess - Bracket for the new 'volt remote', which is placed in a somewhat hidden location of G2 Volts who havent added homelink.

3rd guess - bracket for 'volt holder', old school cup holder for big gulp:p

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Would appear to hang/clip to something vertical like the right side one...That rules out clipping on the headliner and looks too big for the door panel...Maybe it'll clip to the rearview mirror, rearview mirror cover trim...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I saw a women's high heel shoe so I guess your dress-up fantasy Friday nights are a bit more exciting than mine. (We took a sick kitty and a very worried wife to the 24 hr vet hospital last night and got home at 2 a.m. Got up at 7 a.m. and picked him back up. The ear infections should improve in the next couple days. We'll see about the asthma.)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
fog light brackets

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Intercooler mounts
Well you are all wrong, but I like the intercooler mounts idea.... And if I just came out and told you what the are, it would ruin the surprise. Stay tuned.

Oh, and BTW, they don't look like that anymore. They kept changing all day today. I think I finally got them to the final iteration. At least I hope I did. Cause I just made a whole bunch of them.

Steve

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm surprised no one guessed hub bracket retainer clips for the D motor option/AWD conversion.

·
Registered
13,560 Posts
Rear cargo area hooks for grocery bags (so the cantaloupe doesn't start rolling around the back).

·
Registered
13,560 Posts
Well you are all wrong, but I like the intercooler mounts idea.... And if I just came out and told you what the are, it would ruin the surprise. Stay tuned.

Oh, and BTW, they don't look like that anymore. They kept changing all day today. I think I finally got them to the final iteration. At least I hope I did. Cause I just made a whole bunch of them.

Steve
You need to send us an updated picture with today's changes....

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Won't need grocery bags. Just shove the cantaloupe on the stub end of the bracket. And new pics aren't possible now. items already went to the paint shop. You'll just have to use your imagination.

·
Registered
13,560 Posts
Can you give us clues? Does a volt owner need 1, 2 or maybe 7 of these?

·
Registered
13,560 Posts
Ok, how about under back seat clips to hold up a filler board between the back seat and the front seats?

Or a clip to hold in the voltscreen without the need for tie wraps?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, how about under back seat clips to hold up a filler board between the back seat and the front seats?

Or a clip to hold in the voltscreen without the need for tie wraps?

Good guesses. But wrong. Thanks for playing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts