GM Volt Forum banner

FRANKYDUDE'S VOLT IMPORTATION TO CANADA : REPORT !!

2299 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Neromanceres
Hello guys !!

Right now, we are leaving the US / Canadian Border ... we have a 10-12 hours drive back home to do ...

Here is the report with a couple of pictures, Franky's VOLT is GREAT and FULLY LOADED (NAV, leather seats, BOSE, rear camera).

It's in french ... sorry for that ... no time to translate. I will try to install a «translate» button when back home and after getting some sleep !! In the meantime use translate.google.com and paste the french text there ...

http://roulezelectrique.com/?p=481

Also, we forgot to report that we obtained a 1 hour interview with Selim Bingol (VP Global communications) at GM's headquarters !! He was very kind, patient and he was listening !!! One hour ... WOW !!!

More info to come from us when we get some time to «digest» that flow of information!!

Sly & Frankydude!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Mid-size car
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,211 Posts
Did you ask them to send more Volts up to Quebec and Canada in general? Seems that was lacking over the last few months.

Salute!

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you ask them to send more Volts up to Quebec and Canada in general? Seems that was lacking over the last few months.

Salute!
You bet I did! I even "offered" him Boisbriand!!

· Registered
3,133 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.