GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow!! That 5-minute interview on Fox is probably the best Volt commercial possible! If, we were to see it spread all over the TV screen for a few days; GM would need to get the Volt assembly line started up next week!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yes, that was a fair and balanced news story. It will be interesting to see what they do with the story on Hannity, which is being advertised now. Looks to be another hatchet job.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hmmm well it is better for FOX spin. I don't agree with the Volt got a bad rap because of President Obama. The Volt got a bad rap because the anti-Volt crowd wants Obama OUT.

I think as the Volt gets more traction, FOX will give it more praise, but not without attaching the 'it was all a conservative idea' spin and the liberals are holding the Volt back.

I also noticed how he picked a state (OHIO) with a 24% higher use of coal than the national average for generating electricity to use as an example. He should have pointed out a state with a low use of coal if he is going to point out a state with a high use of coal. I guess his jab at the environmentalist.

Let's just say FOX is not twisting the knife in the back as much as it was.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I don't think this video has been posted here on the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JtYqUsA1Koo
Finally coming to light what I have been saying on here for months and getting slammed for saying it: Obama taking credit for the Volt and the Republicans failing to point out the truth about the Bush origins of the Volt have been the biggest problems keeping down sales of the Volt and hurting the image of its owners.

So for all those kissing-the-ground-Obama lovers on here that said I was crazy for saying that, you can take this video and shove it you know where.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Finally coming to light what I have been saying on here for months and getting slammed for saying it: Obama taking credit for the Volt and the Republicans failing to point out the truth about the Bush origins of the Volt have been the biggest problems keeping down sales of the Volt and hurting the image of its owners.

So for all those kissing-the-ground-Obama lovers on here that said I was crazy for saying that, you can take this video and shove it you know where.
Is that non-sense necessary? I have actually looked with a critical eye to see such assertions myself since politicians will be...well politicians. From the clips I have seen he says, he has been in the Volt, seen the Volt, will buy a Volt etc. Not an Al Gore style I invented the Volt from what I have seen so far.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

where has president obama taken credit for the volt? i must have missed that........

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can someone explain to me exactly how "Fox got it right"???

They bashed Obama over falsehoods and bent over backwards to give him zero credit almost as much as they praised the Volt.

Talk about setting the bar low for getting it right. Sheesh!

Btw, domestic oil production is at an 8 year high. Yup, Obama is DEFINITELY trying to kill oil production....lol.

·
1,101 Posts
There was an ad on this morning that said Cavuto was doing a PIP vs Volt comparison tonight.

I wonder how that is going to shape up..................

As if we all don't know!

C-5277

·
Registered
31 Posts

I guess I haven't been following these treads but I don't think you need to so rude.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Stopped counting how many times Obama has claimed credit for single-handedly saving all the jobs at GM and Chrysler. That the Republicans were willing to throw the workers into the street. (He never mentions that many large companies like all the major airlines except SWA have emerged from Chapter 9 bankruptcy without government bailout and today are more profitable than ever).
Wait till Volt sales pickup and see if he gives credit to the previous administration and GM management team.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts