GM Volt Forum banner

Found the Perfect Bolt EV Cushion...

16K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  NYRob 
#1 · (Edited)
Even though the seats are OK for me, I was curious if I could make it better. So after trying several different cushions, I found the perfect one!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018QG6A12/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[/IMG]

It's thin, uses memory foam, has a no slip back and it covers the seat correctly. For those of you are a "bit wide" or are bottoming the seat, this may be just what you need. YMMV, but this one seems to really enhance driving!

Rob

See less See more
#5 ·
No, stock amazon photo. On our seats, it overhangs the side bolsters by about 1/2 inch. Took a longer drive today and I have to admit it did make quite the difference. It will also prevent some of the wear associated with leather seats.

Rob

#6 ·
Hehe..that didn't take long (go from "they are ok for me" to "found cushion that makes it better"). It was nice meeting you Saturday and seeing your Bolt in person. Would like to see picture of cushion applied in your Bolt if you would.

#9 ·
The mybolt forum has a cushion you slip under the seat that keeps it cosmetically the same but with better padding.

Takes 15 minutes to install

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.