GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Valid on all Fords except the super performance stuff. $750 but doesn't stack with employee discounts. Lasts for 60 days.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surf around ford.com and hopefully get a pop-up. No special settings to the browser or whatnot. I was looking at Mustangs or Foci I can't remember which. That was today, btw.

·
Registered
948 Posts
As with the lengthy private offer thread here on this forum, we also had one on a Ford forum while awaiting our Fusions a few years ago... the process dealt with clicking the "request a brochure" and sometimes the $750 would come via email and sometimes would be part of the paper brochure that arrived in the mail. The below is a bit dated but the last I read on one of those posts the process didn't change much.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51770-ford-750-coupon/

·
Registered
500 Posts
Valid on all Fords except the super performance stuff. $750 but doesn't stack with employee discounts. Lasts for 60 days.
Does it work with "X" Plan, or is that an "Employee Discount?"

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
X Plan OK. Not A (employee), Z, or D.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Every major auto show I have gone to, Ford has been handing out $500 to $750 stackable discount coupons...

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I just wanted to personally thank you for pointing this out. I actually got this to work today after trying many, many times. Nothing different, just browsing the site and it popped up. My father in law thanks you and me.

·
Registered
500 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts