GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These stock Goodyear Assurance tires have about 2200 miles on them and look in excellent condition. The wheels and TPMS sensors are also the stock Chevy ones which came with my car. The sensors seem to be working fine.

I'd prefer to sell them as a set for $850 + shipping but will consider individual sales if that doesn't happen. Happy to deliver them on a weekend if you're within about two hours of Seattle, or are in the Portland or Salem or Corvallis areas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will they fit the 2011 volt

These stock Goodyear Assurance tires have about 2200 miles on them and look in excellent condition. The wheels and TPMS sensors are also the stock Chevy ones which came with my car. The sensors seem to be working fine.

I'd prefer to sell them as a set for $850 + shipping but will consider individual sales if that doesn't happen. Happy to deliver them on a weekend if you're within about two hours of Seattle, or are in the Portland or Salem or Corvallis areas.
Are your wheels the same size "17" as the 2011? Are you able to ship to New Jersey?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are your wheels the same size "17" as the 2011? Are you able to ship to New Jersey?
I would assume so. When I plug in 2011 Chevy Volt on a popular online tire site, it shows the exact same size tires as it offered for my 2013 model year. I have a local offer for the set. If for some odd reason that falls through, I'd be willing to ship to the Garden State.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts