GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Looking to sell my 2012 Volt Black on Black Interior.

Every option upgrade included Bose, Navi, Park Assist & Leather.

Like New, Garage Kept. Paint Protection 7 Years included.

Target Audience those looking not to deal with Tax Rebate due to income limitations preventing full rebate qualification or affordability upfront.

Purchased 11/14/2011. All service and recalls addressed.

My job assignment is taking me out of country and don't want to deal with storage.

Will post pictures. Checking for interest here.

Vin Number 1G1RD6E40CU105461

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's an interesting proposition. Have you considered registering your Volt on www.VoltStats.net? Interested parties could see various performance data about your Volt. The data is uploaded twice daily from OnStar. What wheels does it have?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Registered at VoltStats - Details for Volt #2012-05461 (Volt): give it till the next upload to have data.

Last OnStar App:
7404 Miles
6445 EV Miles
Oil Life 94%

Polished Wheels - All the upgrades, posting some pics when the rain stops, Ill include window sticker so you can see the options.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I know the various rebates/credits don't happen right away, but I took the cash equavilent out of my savings account back in March as a deposit and I have no clue when I'll get my Illinois rebate ($4000) and my federal won't happen until mid to late Feb almost a year after buying the car.

That's frustrating to say the least. So for someone not wanting to go through the wait this is an interesting way to buy a Volt albeit a Pre-owned one.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tax credit.... no need to wait

You can start getting the tax credit right now by simply changing the number of deductions on your W4.......

Be careful not to over do it...... You could owe money and interest/penalties if you overshoot. Talk to a tax guy and have him run the numbers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's a nice looking Volt, black on black :)

I only noticed it yesterday that some had black nav/center consoles. For weeks I only saw it as white and in videos - is there an option that determines if it's black or white because black makes it look a lot better for my tastes..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price Lowered $32,500

New Price $32,500

Been offered $30K on trade + tax advantage equals $32,017.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts