GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Fold down rear seats. Not sexy, but makes a much more versatile vehicle for anyone who sometimes has to move some medium-bulky items as well as commuting. This feature would definitely make me choose a Prius over a Civic hybrid - though I sure hope the Volt is out before my current car dies so I don
Amen to that! I have a saying..."Once you go hatch, you never go back!" I wasn't sure if the Volt was going to be a conventional 4-door or 5-door, but the fact it's the latter is definitely a plus in my book. The photos I've seen so far of the production prototype looks like it has fixed rear seats, but I would have to say GM should consider folding rear seats mandatory. I know the bulky T-shaped battery is probably going to give it a snugger cargo area than a Prius or Fit, but it seems buyers for these type of vehicles expect some level of utility and practicality out of them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.