GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of carpeted floor mats for my 2015 with Pebble/ Beige int. from Chevy dealer. Color choice was black or cashmere. I ordered cashmere. My carpet looks like a dark grey. This must be the Pebble color. Cashmere is way off. It is a Tan/ Beige. Black doesn't seem right either. Where do I find the right color if not at dealer.

Registered
try amazon

I'm not sure if you will find exactly what you want, but, Amazon.com has a lot of different floor mats for the Chevy Volt.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody know what color this is. GM Part # 22855226 Floor mat Urban.

There's 3 different part numbers for Volt mats. Black, Cashmere and Urban.

Registered
My used Volt had car mats when I bought it. I thought all Volts had car mats. I changed them out for rubber mats (as well as added rubber cargo mat) as they are easier to vacuum/clean than carpets, especially with the crap dragged into the car from tree droppings (leaves, needle, bark, flowers, seeds, etc.) not to mention what gets dragged in during rainy season. I bought the mats off eBay from a seller that sold (I think) OEM mats as they have Volt molded into design and use the original mat pegs to keep them positioned properly.

Registered
IMO the best one are the Husky Liners:

https://www.huskyliners.com/products/2017/chevrolet/volt

Well you may not have the rude winters we have over here but the carpet will be perfectly protected with those.

** EDIT ** available on amazon
I have the weather tech ones, they were a very nice gift from a friend. I won't replace them, but I have to agree that the huskys are a bit nicer. Either type is an absolute godsend if you have to deal with wet/slush/ice or sandy ground!

Registered
I have the weather tech ones, they were a very nice gift from a friend. I won't replace them, but I have to agree that the huskys are a bit nicer. Either type is an absolute godsend if you have to deal with wet/slush/ice or sandy ground!
Those weather tech are usually my favorites but they were not available when I purchased my 2017 Volt unfortunately. What I like the most about the husky liners is the surface. It's not a "rough" surface (in squares) like the Weathertechs, thus, easier to clean/wash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts