GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a white Fisker Karma on I-696 on the way home today.

Never thought I'd see one in the wild.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I see one occasionally in the Royal Oak, Birmingham, Bloomfield Twp. Area. Much more likely to see a Tesla.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
The Caddy dealer where I bought my ELR has two on the lot. I didn't ask if they were company cars or were for sale. The gray one is usually parked at the charging station, so, I'm thinking that one is the boss'.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saw another 3-Karma caravan this morning, traveling briskly southbound on I-5 heading towards San Diego. All had manufacturer plates (MFG), like the last caravan I saw few months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same cars.

I'd like to think that Karma folks are testing these cars with new tweaks, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Living in Irvine, I see Karmas with MFG plates quite often as Karma HQ is few miles away in Costa Mesa. If Karma has enough engineering resources to certify its exhaust system for HOV lane qualification, it would go a long way to revive the cars.

I always viewed the Karma as Volt's cousin, and I would surely like to see more of them on the road. I've actually seen more Karmas in the wild than ELRs in the last few months.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
There's one in a parking garage downtown that frankly looks abandoned. I see it almost every day, unmoved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts