GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
That is a nice package for certain kinds of uses. For instance, I wonder if that would make a good final mail delivery vehicle. Probably good for auto parts or other kinds of couriers.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Looks like a sad attempt to compete with the Nissan eNV200.
I can't think of anything this would be good for other than inner city courier services.

·
Registered
115 Posts
This appears to be a concept vehicle, accompanying the eCOPO concept. I don't think this is the rear seat delete option they've officially announced for production, but it would be cool if it was an option alongside that fleet vehicle!

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I can't think of anything this would be good for other than inner city courier services.
That's a big market.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I think a nimble small cargo "van" runabout that has no gas cost and almost no maintenance could be a great asset for many business purposes.

·
Registered
417 Posts
And the Pizza guy :p

·
Registered
1,370 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Yes!! This could replace the Spark as Domino's Pizza delivery vehicle! All it needs is a warming oven on the side!
HA! And people complain about how much juice the HVAC system sucks out of the battery, just wait until they put a pizza oven in there!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Interesting how they handled the rear doors but it would have been better to rework the liftgate to have a flush loading space instead of the lip. granted this is a quick work up but it does need a few tweaks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts