GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today, for the first time, I spotted a 2017 Bolt in the wild here in Rockville / Potomac Maryland. I've seen the Bolt parked at the Chevrolet dealer since late February but never one off the lot. The color of the Bolt Premier shown in the photo is orange burst metallic with the light ash grey / ceramic white leather interior.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,226 Posts
We always remember our first.... sighting. :) I have decided against that color scheme (both exterior and interior). I wanted the concept orange and this is not that. I also saw a Bolt EV at the auto show with that leather combo and the seats already looked dirty from people getting in/out over the previous few days. Black exterior paint shows dirt more than white and other colors, but black or dark gray seats show less dirt than white/light gray.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Here's a shot from across the river -- I had yet to see another Bolt on the road, but I guess a charge station would give the best chance at a sighting.

This was in Ashland which is about 20 miles north of Richmond, the other driver (who has had his for 3 months and loves it) had DC plates and was on his way home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts