GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to Frankel & Chesapeake for my first Premium Care service, as I hit 7,500 miles a couple of days ago. I was there mostly for the tire rotation (obviously), but I also asked for an oil & filter change (oil life indicator was only down to 80%, but the car *had* sat for two years before I bought it), and any outstanding CUE updates.

Got the tire rotation and the oil & filter change (the service writer had no problem with it), and for the CUE updates, the service receipt shows "CK. FOR ANY UPDATES", followed by "COMPLETE", and no other info. I took before and after pictures of CUE's system / settings screen showing the version numbers for Software, Gracenote, and Maps. There was no change. Pic below:

Did my request get ignored / blown off?

--Chris

PS-- Rest of visit was mediocre. I expected more from such a well-reviewed Cadillac dealership. The waiting lounge was nice, but no nicer than most other dealerships. Free coffee / soda / water, small basket of snacks. Washing the car was a nice touch, but not much effort went into it. Car was returned with the seat and rearview mirror out of adjustment.

Will be crossposting to the *other* ELR forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
They may have done non-cue updates to the car. It could also be up to date already. As far as the seat and mirror, unless you have memorized settings, it is near impossible to get it back right. Maybe the person driving/testing the car is a big or tiny person and needed to move them for safe operation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts