GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a month of waiting it finally came in. I turned in my 2013 Volt in Cyber Metallic Gray and picked up this beauty in Irridescent Pearl with the Black/Brandy interior. Love Love Love it!! Could not be happier! The Gen 2 is wonderful, so glad I purchased instead of leasing this time.
image.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats, I can't wait to join the club.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just picked up the exact same color combo. Beautiful car. The white pearl beautifully complements the lines of the car, and the black trim sets it off nicely.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have my 2017 Volt on order - siren red tintcoat, with adaptive cruise control. I've been holding out for the adaptive cruise, which GM just started building on the Volt. It was supposed to have been built the week of 5/16, but has not shown as built yet. I'm in no hurry - my black, 2011 Volt is running great at 143,041 miles (51,281 in charge depleting mode) - I will keep both for a while, possibly until my grandson is old enough to drive. My 2011 is the best, most reliable car I've ever had in 46 years of car ownership. But I'm really starting to anticipate the 2017 Gen 2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts