1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I'm surprised SO FEW Tesla employees elected to get a Model 3 that they've already opened the sales to the general public...:rolleyes:
There are still deliveries going to the employees along with the fact that they could be waiting on the base model, awd or the performance model.

You should look in the parking lots of the GM plants and see how few GM cars there are.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
There are still deliveries going to the employees along with the fact that they could be waiting on the base model, awd or the performance model.

You should look in the parking lots of the GM plants and see how few GM cars there are.
To be opening to the public in the VIN range of 1000...still seems rather low demand by Tesla employees at this point...especially with the $7500 tax credit on the line...:rolleyes:

In the old days...GM workers who owned non-GM products used to be relegated to the far away lots...:)

·
Registered
5,410 Posts

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
The last day for the third shift at Lordstown was January 23, 2017.

Production of the Chevy Cruze at the Lordstown plant was put on hold for another two weeks in July.

That was on top of a two-week shutdown in June.
Sorry, what? I linked Fremont.

Massive solar array at Lordstown: https://www.google.com/maps/place/General+Motors+Corporation/@41.1455104,-80.8866602,355a,35y,40.21h,45.06t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf47b16f61812c15f!8m2!3d41.1453707!4d-80.879023

Couldn't find one in Fremont.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I was still commenting about Lordstown reduction activities...and trying NOT to be considered negative about Tesla..but
they probably couldn't find a Solar Panel Company capable of doing the job at Fremont...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
I was still commenting about Lordstown reduction activities...and trying NOT to be considered negative about Tesla..but
they probably couldn't find a Solar Panel Company capable of doing the job at Fremont...:rolleyes:
Reality isn't positive or negative. It just is. I'm a bit surprised at the difference between the gigafactory renderings and the current reality.

The solar panels for the "net zero energy" factory seem to be missing. And this one gives me a laugh since it's quite a bit true - perhaps becoming more true all the time.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Really? We must not have been to the same GM plants... or we have very different definitions of what "how few" means.
To a GM hater, "few" means anything less than 100%.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts