GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after inquiry with dealer since 2014. junally just got 17 Volt LT today. $30000 +ttl - PO $3000 - Fed $7500 - CA $1500 (maybe)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Congrats, you'll love it! Which dealer did you buy from? Looks like you are getting a nice deal, I always wonder how those private offers are doled out. Do you have other GM vehicles?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats, you'll love it! Which dealer did you buy from? Looks like you are getting a nice deal, I always wonder how those private offers are doled out. Do you have other GM vehicles?
monterey park.
as for PO, I got PO back in 14 and 15 that was $1000. I guess they have my info from that time. I just got PO 2 weeks ago. no other GM.

·
Registered
13,842 Posts
You're missing a key piece of info. What color?

And what took you so long? Welcome to America's best kept automotive secret

·
Registered
99 Posts
My sister just picked up a base model 17 yesterday. I gave her my private offer hoping she would be able to use it. At first they said you had to live in the same household to transfer it, but in the end, they honored it. She ended up paying $27,500 out the door. She is also eligible for the full $7,500 federal tax credit.

·
Registered
13,842 Posts
My sister just picked up a base model 17 yesterday. I gave her my private offer hoping she would be able to use it. At first they said you had to live in the same household to transfer it, but in the end, they honored it. She ended up paying $27,500 out the door. She is also eligible for the full $7,500 federal tax credit.
$20k for a volt is really good. I feel for all the folks who spent far more a year ago because they couldn't wait. Plan ahead, and he shall prosper. With the onslaught of the model 3, I predict even steeper discounts of volt and bolt around the corner. Here's hoping the CT6 plugin gets down to $50k or so.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Great deals on a great car. I felt fortunate getting $4500 off MSRP last Aug on a 17 w/ACC. It's been a great year of almost gas free driving, well 96.6% to be exact and ZERO technical/electrical issues aside from 3 RECALL's just taken care of. And since the 18 is a carry over I'm even more pleased with my decision to buy when I did. I'll have title in hand by Christmas. That was my plan going into retirement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts