GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
There is an optional factory part to accomplish just that. Code RWW, LPO, REAR SEAT STORAGE/BARRIER $99.00.

I ordered one with my car, but I haven't seen it yet, LOL I'm sure that some others here probably have them already.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Velcro

Herto:

Well I dunno, we have done some pretty amazing stuff with Velcro, LOL. Along with duct tape, safety wire and zip ties, it holds half of our race cars together. I'm sure that GM has crash tested the Velcro, right?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I ordered the cloth version, (to match my interior, same price for leather) and I love it, holds in place really well, and if anything is up against the sides where the velcro strips are, it could restrain almost anything from coming forward. As a side benefit, it has a nice roomy closeable pouch that fits between the seats, and it is big enough to hold my front licence plate braket and plate plus a bunch of other stuff. Looks like an integral part of the car...

Jerry, #536

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did you fill the gap between the rear seats? [...] If you've not done, doesn't it disturbs you? Because the boot content may be transferred to seating space during a strong braking.
It doesn't disturb me. There's not enough space for anything I put in the boot to get through, and it came in useful over the weekend exactly as I had anticipated: If you need to transport a long but thin item, such as say a spade, it fits neatly through the gap...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts