GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi with the impending demise of the production of the Volt in March, I’m hoping that the ownership of this site does not belong to GM.

Can someone confirm who owns this and whether this site will continue past the production of our beloved vehicle?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
678 Posts
It has nothing to do with GM corporate.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good, because going forward information sharing in terms of maintenance options and what not will be important.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
It is a private forum. As long as there are people who want to discuss Volts, Bolts, ELR, etc. this forum has a reason to continue.

·
Administrator
20,582 Posts
Owned by VerticalScope, a Canadian company who owns something like a thousand car forums.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm a member of a Cadillac forum as well that talks about old Eldorado's (I have a 1983 as a collector) and that is still around so I expect this forum to be around for a long time to share information about our (future classic) Volts.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I also belong to a TR7/8 forum, cas that where produced from 1975 to 1981 (not counting the two months production of 1982). The forum has transferred once a few years back from old platform to a more modern one. The Volt forum will be around as long as there are people contributing and someone is around to look after it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts