GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I get asked all the time about using the charging stations at FedExField because of a post I placed here a few years ago. Here's an update.

All eVgo parking spaces at FedExField are first come, first served, however they are not access controlled and are free to use. You will need an official Redskins lot parking pass (on-property parking lot, not “grey” lot or other off stadium parking), and you’ll want to enter through Arena Dr. to get to them. Display your parking pass to enter, tell the attendants that you’re driving an EV, and they’ll point you towards the front of the purple lot where the chargers are located in the front row. There are 8 plugs available in the Purple Lot. The Platinum Lot has 2 plugs, but you’ll need a Platinum Lot Pass to get to them, so they may not be an option.

Please let me know if you have other questions. Enjoy the game!

I also have contacts with NRG eVgo you can reach if you want to call or email them.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EV Charging at FedExField - Update 1/8/16

Arriving early is a good idea. All eVgo parking spaces at FedExField are first come, first served, however they are not access controlled and are free to use. You will need an official Redskins lot parking pass (on-property parking lot, not “grey” lot or other off stadium parking - a Green lot pass will work), and you’ll want to enter through Arena Dr. to get to them. Display your parking pass to enter, tell the attendants that you’re driving an EV, and they’ll point you towards the front of the purple lot where the chargers are located in the front row. There are 8 plugs available in the Purple Lot. The Platinum Lot has 2 plugs, but you’ll need a Platinum Lot Pass to get to them, so they may not be an option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts