GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Sorry my english first of all

One morning my ampera(volt) gave me the high voltage service check error in the dash and its still there, than i check the coolant and that is normal nothing wrong there. but i cannot delete the codes: P1E00 it repeat coming back instant. and i cant charge but run fine on the remaining electric.

Can it all be a error with the colant sensor? i want to change this one but want to hear if that can be another known problem. is there some testing hacks or othere well known fixes?

thanks

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Hi

Sorry my english first of all

One morning my ampera(volt) gave me the high voltage service check error in the dash and its still there, than i check the coolant and that is normal nothing wrong there. but i cannot delete the codes: P1E00 it repeat coming back instant. and i cant charge but run fine on the remaining electric.

Can it all be a error with the colant sensor? i want to change this one but want to hear if that can be another known problem. is there some testing hacks or othere well known fixes?

thanks
P1E00 is not the important code. P1E00 is "A code was set". The coolant sensor is possible issue in that it can become flakey, but the only way to determine it if's ACTUALLY flakey or you got a transitory burp is to see if it actually comes back regularly. The trouble is that the coolant code is a Very Important Code To Address, so it latches on. The way to clear it is to reprogram the HPCM2. It is covered by the Voltec warranty.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts