GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick search on cargurus gave me the impression that ELR prices are not falling very much and there are less available on the market. This is my impression from searching for ELRs last year. I'm in the Chicago area. Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
At some point folk are going to understand that the ELR is not only one of the best looking cars ever made, with the Perf Pack and ACC, it's a great driver's car. And it's very limited in supply.

I'd rather have a 2016 Performance ELR than a Model 3. More style.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
At some point folk are going to understand that the ELR is not only one of the best looking cars ever made, with the Perf Pack and ACC, it's a great driver's car. And it's very limited in supply.

I'd rather have a 2016 Performance ELR than a Model 3. More style.
I've been saying that for awhile,,ELR is no cookie cutter coupe/sedan.A few suspension tweaks and I can make the car a real curve cutter.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I gotta say I absolutely love my ELR but while it is hard for me admit it, my model 3 is much more fun to drive. So I go for the ELR for style but the 3 for driving fun and many more features.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ELR
584 Posts
I pick up my ELR in four hours. Can't wait. I paid almost as much as I could have gotten a new 2014 in 2015. However, this one sold for full sticker, over 90k CDN...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I pick up my ELR in four hours. Can't wait. I paid almost as much as I could have gotten a new 2014 in 2015. However, this one sold for full sticker, over 90k CDN...
congrats.your gonna love being exclusive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Where’s a good place to sell my ELR?

Because of COVID-19 my job now is pretty much telecommuting and my ELR has just been parked for the past three weeks because I work at home.

My other car is a Lexus ES 300 H hybrid and I seem to be using that more and it’s only having two cars, so I decided I’m going to put my ELR up on the market.

35,000 miles, in perfect shape just wondering a good place to market it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ELR
584 Posts
What do you want for it? I have a friend ready to buy. Adaptive cruise? Anything else?

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ELR
584 Posts
29,000. Yes it has the adaptive cruise, noise canceling cross traffic alert it’s a fully loaded version with all the options of 2016. Plus it’s in perfect shape. You can call me at 503-452-4226 if you have questions, or just simply talk ELR
Performance pack, with the Brembo brakes? I'm passing your info to my buddy. He's in Quebec now, but owns another house on Vancouver Island, so not too far from you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not the performance package but the luxury package. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a white one with the performance package.

If your buddy wants to call me there’s no problem in fact I can be able to go on a live video for him to inspect the car and answer any questions.

It does have new Perelli Cinturato tires, and I did the calipers red to get the sporty appeal of the performance addition.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Took about three weeks to sell… A pilot from Central Oregon bought it, sold it for $29,000, the same price that I paid for it over a year earlier.

In my 62 years and all the vehicles I’ve ever owned I peaked with the ELR… It was my favorite. But with the coronavirus I hated not being able to drive it stuck at home and it was a shame, so I ended up getting this. Simple, efficient...The perfect grocery getter that suits my
FC34B5F0-FCDE-40D3-A529-54233B3C2F17.jpeg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts