GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My networking group Greennet Solutions is hosting an EV ride and drive next Thursday June 5th at Overbrook CC in Villanova Pa. from 10 am to noon. It's a small event with registration required. http://www.greennetsolutions.com/meeting_details.php

There will be 3 Tesla Models S's to drive and a chance to win a Tesla S for a weekend (raffle). Bob Lutz'z Via Motors will be showcasing their Pick up truck! 40 miles electric and then on board generator for another 250 miles. Ford Enrgi, Nissan Leaf and of course a few Volts including mine will be there to ride and drive.

Please drop me a line if you are coming! and register at the above link!

Thanks! Hope to see some of you Pa, Del, and NJ Volt and EV drivers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Walter...can you play hookie for half a day? You are in Wilmington right? ONly about an hour...you can get back by one. If you can't make it I hope to see you at another event soon!

·
8,680 Posts
Hey Walter...can you play hookie for half a day? You are in Wilmington right? ONly about an hour...you can get back by one. If you can't make it I hope to see you at another event soon!
Maybe another time. The boss gets mad when I don't show up, and I'm not sure this is important enough to spend a vacation day on. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Shlepr,
It will be good to see you at the EV ride and drive event! If you are just going to display your Volt, you can show up about 9 to get set up. If you are going to ride and drive the Tesla S, or BMW I 3 or other EV then you would need to register at http://www.greennetsolutions.com/meeting_details.php

Please let me know if you are definitely coming so I can dedicate a space for you.
See you next week! Overbrook GC is about 35 minutes from Doylestown as you probably know.
Dennis

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks like lots of fun! Wish we could make the 5 hour drive over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts