Discussion Starter #1
EV Fest Collaborates with Formula North to Create:
Electric Avenue 2013

Sunday, May 26, 2013
from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT),
in Barrie Molson Arena
555 Bayview Drive, (at Mapleview Dr.)
Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Would have like to have had a Volt - at least an Owner - as an Exhibitor - but did not get any Responses for the request - maybe next time!

Formula North begins on Thursday - May 23rd - and goes to Sunday - May 26th: Electric Avenue is on Sunday - May 26th!

Follow the Blog - Electric Avenue
Check out the EV Fest Site with the link and other information.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
EV Fest Collaborates with Formula North to Create:
Electric Avenue 2013

Sunday, May 26, 2013
from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT),
in Barrie Molson Arena
555 Bayview Drive, (at Mapleview Dr.)
Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Would have like to have had a Volt - at least an Owner - as an Exhibitor - but did not get any Responses for the request - maybe next time!

Formula North begins on Thursday - May 23rd - and goes to Sunday - May 26th: Electric Avenue is on Sunday - May 26th!

Follow the Blog - Electric Avenue
Check out the EV Fest Site with the link and other information.
Was this "request" made here ay gm-volt.com or??
I know we have a number of members from Ontario, Canada on board here!
Do you have additional contact info??

WopOnTour

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dear Electric Avenue folks,

I live in Toronto and I'm coming to your show in my Volt, maybe I could help out?
I had enquired earlier about charging opportunities at hte evfest.

Cheers!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chargers at Molson Arena - What will it take to get them to add these?

I live in Toronto and I'm coming to your show in my Volt, maybe I could help out?
I had inquired earlier about charging opportunities at the EV Fest.
Cheers!
Hi, I believe I may have answered you in a direct email response, and to the best of my knowledge - the closest EVSE / Charger is listed on our web page - as 6.9 kms way from the Arena! If we get enough of a response (Guests, and interested parties) maybe we could get the Arena On-Board the EV Support Train and get a few chargers installed (Since the Wentworth Arena put in 10 - how many could we shoot for here?)!

I had direct email contacts to past Guests who drive a Volt and who wanted to join EV Fest 2011 - if it were not for a scheduling challenge, and my contacts at GM Canada - are no longer in the Event side - but they have not helped me get re-connected, either. So For now - since the Formula North Event is already Running - and it is way too late to make changes and additions to the Exhibitors - we will have to just go with what we have for now, and keep our options open for EV Fest - and Next year at Formula North - if Electric Avenue Returns for 2014.

Robert
Electric Avenue 2013

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was this "request" made here ay gm-volt.com or??
I know we have a number of members from Ontario, Canada on board here!
Do you have additional contact info??
WopOnTour
Hi WOT - I made the request directly to my contacts - or more correctly - invited them to exhibit - but - allas - did not go on the forum here in a timely manner.

My Contact information is at the EV Fest Site.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had inquired earlier about charging opportunities at the evfest.
Cheers!
Hi Quantumdot, EV Fest 2013 - will have the largest collection of Level 2 Plugs Yet. 8 of them!
See the website at www.evfest.ca for more information, and - if you would be interested and willing - I have a space for a Chevy Volt yet in my plan - if Exhibiting a personal vehicle interests you!
http://www.evfest.ca/EV-Fest-Electric-Vehicle-Show_Exhibit.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts