GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week, I received a Chevy marketing email promoting some sort of joint program between Chevy and National Grid for off-peak charging.

ConnectedSolutions

Hi SSlushbox,

Thank you for your application to ConnectedSolutions. Unfortunately, your vehicle is not eligible to participate because:

Please resubmit your application with the service address that matches your electric account.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
You received this email because you applied to ConnectedSolutions.
EnergyHub | 41 Flatbush Avenue, Suite 400A | Brooklyn, NY 11217

As you can see, I tried to sign up for that, but was denied - I think because my car is not currently subscribed to Onstar.

As I was trying to research what happened, I came across this site:

Charge Smart MA | National Grid (nationalgridus.com)

Curious if anyone has tried either, or knows more about pros+cons / how it works / program "surprises" , etc... the FAQs were of course...marketing-biased.

2011-2019 Volts are supposed to be "eligible vehicles"...

Thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The error message makes it sound like you put the address in wrong.
Thanks, No in this case, the enrollment process actually did not ask for an address, or National Grid account number - it just wanted the login for my MyChevrolet App...Since I am not paying for any extra Onstar services, maybe the address was not findable (?)... hence my question to the broader population to see if anyone successfully enrolled...how, when, what they did, etc...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts