GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear I searched but could not find where do I enter my vin so I know what features I have?

Can't this be a blinking red stickie one INCH high?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It’s not hard to figure out. Just look at the steering wheel and that will tell you what safety options you have. You don’t need a VIN decoder. There aren’t many separate options.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Check the inside of the glove box door for the RPO codes.

·
Registered
624 Posts
A chevy dealer should be able to print you a new sales window sticker. (for a fee - but it should tell you everything you want to know)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Contact [email protected] to see if they can do this for you. They did it for me for my 2012 Cruze.

·
Registered
2013 Volt
1,647 Posts
I don't believe the VIN decoders (or the steering wheel) will give you a full list of all the options on your vehicle. On my '13, the sticker showing the RPO codes for the vehicle's options is inside the passenger-side hatch cubby (not the glove box), so if you don't find it in the glove box, give that a try. Then, you will find a list of the RPO codes here.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
When I took my used Volt in for servicing the first time, I asked them to print me out a build list based on my VIN. They were happy to do it free of charge. It shows each and every option the car was delivered with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Given the replies on this thread there are a number of places to look. On my 2018 Premier the codes are not printed. Rather there is a sticker with a QR code on the the driver side door frame. I used a smart phone app to scan the QR code. The QR code lists the RPOs along with the VIN. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts