GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

After changing drive axles I got an error for StabiliTrak first, and after some driving ABS fault also pop out. I guess that it can be abs sensor problem, since it is easy to broke them while working. Also my 12V battery drained while I was working, so possibly I have to reset something like steering wheel angle sensor??
To find this out I would like to get a scanner which works with Volt. I have Autocom (delphi) but it seems too old for this car.
What scanner would you recommend to buy? It will cost the same to buy a scanner as go to dealer workshop here in Norway :)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
if your just looking for something to read most of the codes and reset them, most any bluetooth dongle should work. They can be had for about $20US on amazon. If however your looking for a 2 way communications module that can be used for dealer level access there is a post for the VCX nano which appears to be a in the $120US range on amazon. As for resetting after a 12V battery, I don't believe anything needs to be reset as I've disconnected my 12V battery several times and never had to perform any sort of reset.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts