GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From time to time the door locks on my 2013 live an independent life. They unlock on their own while the car is being driven. Sometimes it is just one of the doors and other times it is both. If I re-lock them while driving, they might stay locked or the locks might pop up again a few minutes later. I don't know if there is a connection, but I don't think I noticed this problem before it got cold in the late Fall.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You may have already ruled this out, but is there a possibility that the fob is getting pushed while in your pocket? I don't even know if it is functional while in Drive. Just thought I'd throw it out there for consideration.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may have already ruled this out, but is there a possibility that the fob is getting pushed while in your pocket? I don't even know if it is functional while in Drive. Just thought I'd throw it out there for consideration.
I do carry the fob in a front pocket with my cell phone. I will check to see if that function works while the car is in motion.

·
Administrator
20,018 Posts
Is your wife at home, logged in to MyVolt and having some fun with spooky actions at a distance? Door lock, click. Door unlock, click. Honk horn, click. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is your wife at home, logged in to MyVolt and having some fun with spooky actions at a distance? Door lock, click. Door unlock, click. Honk horn, click. :)
No, she just got her first iPhone for Christmas and is still trying to figure out how to text. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts