GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting................nothing new on the Bolt for too long!

When and what will the next shoe drop?

I think seeing the pictures of the preproduction line with all those white Bolts got me too anxious.

:-(

·
Registered
130 Posts
And it is hot too. Only reason I looked at the thread because I just needed to see any thing new. NOTHING NEW! :-(

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
If the Bolt EV plant was a "bakery" you are getting the smell of the first batch, which may not be for sale. Just keep reading other GM and EV news for the next four months.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
My great Pyranees hates warm days, likes to sneak into the garage and lie down all day in the cool concrete.

Here's some bolt news that I'm sure you haven't read...about nuts and bolts: https://fastenernewsdesk.com

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Wow, a new bolt thread and a not a single post yet asking why we are talking about the Bolt...

That is something that bugs the crap out of me... when you start a thread and somebody who clicks on random links from the start page without actually checking what forum they are in complains about "why is that relevant to the Volt" or "why would we need DC fast charging network when the Volt doesn't have a fast charging port"

Keith

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Wow, a new bolt thread and a not a single post yet asking why we are talking about the Bolt...

That is something that bugs the crap out of me... when you start a thread and somebody who clicks on random links from the start page without actually checking what forum they are in complains about "why is that relevant to the Volt" or "why would we need DC fast charging network when the Volt doesn't have a fast charging port"

Keith
A nifty Improvement to the site could be to swap out a banner at the top of each forum page relevant to the topic (bolt, Tesla, totally Off Topic, G1, G2, etc).

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
HA! I think you just coined the new catch-phrase for bad Bolt drivers...

You saw it here first, folks!
No, crazy people driving Bolts would be "nuts in Bolts"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts