GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Contact Carmine over at Weseloh in Carlsbad... I just had my first service there as well, also a pleasant experience (had 3 campaigns taken care of, plus the oil/filter tire rotation). Carmine is a nice guy, also owns a Volt.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
My advice would be not to limit yourself to San Diego. Rydell and Keyes in the LA area always have great prices and I use Paradise in Temecula for all my service. Start there and then see if the dealers in San Diego will match or come close to matching their price. Rydell seems to have a good reputation for straightforward pricing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Aggressive pricing and non aggressive sales tactics?

DD
Hi I shopped the west coast...and have bought 4 from Marci at Camino Real Chevy in Monterey Park
They will deliver to your door and save you a lot of money over san diego quotes every time (as they did me).
This was my experience...try it and see for yourself. I am only a customer and have NO allegience to any dealer.
...JUST the BEST deal :)
contact info from my email=
Marci B. Adishian, MBA
Internet/Fleet Sales Manager
Camino Real Chevrolet
2401 South Atlantic Boulevard
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(310) 291-6939 Cell Call/Text
(800) 552-2646 x216 Office

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I saw Rydel seems to get some good comments but gosh way up there in Northridge is probably a 3 hour drive... with good traffic. That is a good tip about monteray park with delivery... Thanks for the pointers.

DD

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weseloh seems to be the best quote. $6K off MSRP. The others were either insisting on talking or more money.

DD

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NEW. I want a loaded volt with the adaptive cruise control and the high speed braking.

I wanted to pull the trigger this week but we ran out of time. Im going away for the weekend and plan to buy one next week. Tired of waiting.

DD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts