GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what kind of deals people are currently getting for discounts off MSRP on the 17's. No rebates, etc.; just the dealer discount amount. Tons of incentives after that, I know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I got my 2017 Volt for about $2,700 under invoice, but I was using the FightingChance.com phone/email attack method. I highly recommend that, has you then don't care about incentives/rebates/etc, as those all get smoked out when dealers competitively bid against each other.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a pretty great deal on my 2017 Volt LT with no dealer options:

List: 34,175 (including destination)
Dealer Price: 31,767 prior to any incentives

Basically, took one route with the best dealer offer through true car, then a conventional route with a dealer outside of true car that had a better equipped model advert. The true car dealer matched the conventional dealer's discount but on the base LT. I didnt push the negotiations that hard after that since I was also getting a huge discount from GM Card bonus earnings on top.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am about to close out my deal on a 2017 Volt LT with options: Kinetic Blue, Leather seats, Comfort, Bose, Illuminated Charge Port, Interior Accent Lighting

MSRP: $37,210
Selling Price: $34,411.82
Total Rebates: $7,360 (Includes $1,000 Private Offer. Got it TODAY!)
Money Factor: .0004
Cash towards taxes/fees: $1,600
15,000 miles/yr (48% residual of $17,860.80)
36 month lease

$307.27/mo.

New York State, so now fancy state incentives/rebates

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
According to deal sites, some MY16s have a bonus tag so take that into consideration...Quick in Briantree Mass has been the cheapest price I've seen near you...Otherwise it's NorCal dealers and shipping...15% under MSRP is what deal sites aim for, the most effective way is to local someone's paperwork on a deal site (google, may take a while) and ask all your local dealers if they can match this...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a Premier on order with ACC. I went through Costco (Amex does the same thing) and the dealer has a straight $1,500 under invoice. Then I just got the Private Offer yesterday from clicking through the website (the dealer mentioned it to me and the forums here gave me more guidance). So, essentially $2,500 under invoice, so long as I can take delivery this month.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Premier on order with ACC. I went through Costco (Amex does the same thing) and the dealer has a straight $1,500 under invoice. Then I just got the Private Offer yesterday from clicking through the website (the dealer mentioned it to me and the forums here gave me more guidance). So, essentially $2,500 under invoice, so long as I can take delivery this month.
Good info, thanks. Do you know if the $1500 under invoice includes the $1,000 GM rebate?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thread: NY State offers $2000 EV rebate
by 1612202

Replies
Views

FYI CleanBaldy.

Its real but the program details will probably take a while to be developed by NYSERDA. The bill numbers that enact the legislation are Senate #S6408C and Assembly A9008C.

You might want to call NYSERDA and find out when the program starts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts