GM Volt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
When I do a search, the 2017 Volt is not available as an option. Also, I see you have bulbs listed for Gen 1 Volts but also included the 2016 which is a Gen 2.

·
Supporting Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I do a search, the 2017 Volt is not available as an option. Also, I see you have bulbs listed for Gen 1 Volts but also included the 2016 which is a Gen 2.
Thank you for pointing that out. We just launched our new site last week, so our team is working extremely hard to make sure these listings are updated correctly.

I will make a note of that for our team.

We do offer the new SL1 in 9012, which fits the low-beams of the first-gen Volt.

Nick C.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I just placed an order for a set of H11 SL1's (for my other car---2014 Subaru Forester (I already have a pair of LED's for my Volt)).....however....after placing the order....I noticed that if you search for bulbs that fit a specific car.....instead of searching by bulb type (which is what I did)....it just says SL1 for Subaru Forester Low beam.....I am assuming it is the same bulb (H11)....is that a correct assumption.... or do I need to cancel and re-order by car specific bulb type....(should still be an H11 bulb regardless as that is the original bulb size)....am I missing something here....?

·
Supporting Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just placed an order for a set of H11 SL1's (for my other car---2014 Subaru Forester (I already have a pair of LED's for my Volt)).....however....after placing the order....I noticed that if you search for bulbs that fit a specific car.....instead of searching by bulb type (which is what I did)....it just says SL1 for Subaru Forester Low beam.....I am assuming it is the same bulb (H11)....is that a correct assumption.... or do I need to cancel and re-order by car specific bulb type....(should still be an H11 bulb regardless as that is the original bulb size)....am I missing something here....?
Sounds like you ordered correctly. The Subaru Forester uses the H11 bulb size for the low-beam.

We are still updating our new site to include detailed information for every vehicle.

They will work well in those housings. That's one we have here on-hand for photometric testing!

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.