Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On October 31st I noticed a $25 charge from "Service Solutions LLC" on my credit card. It turns out that this company is owned by Bosch, which bought SPX. I purchased my Level 2 charging station from SPX over 18 months ago. I paid for the device with my credit card and it was shipped to me. The company claims that they "forgot" to charge shipping and just decided to charge all their customers who had credit cards on file notwithstanding the passage of time or failure to provide notice. Did this happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I answered no, but I bought a clipper creek, not SPX.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Unbelievable. Sure glad I bought a Clipper Creek.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Clipper Creek here!

·
Registered
86 Posts
18 Months?! I'd dispute that too with your credit card company.

·
Administrator
20,670 Posts
I am still surprised that people even buy from Bosch given their lengthy, spotty EVSE track record. They have a pretty lousy reputation in EVSE's in my opinion. "Overcharge and Under Deliver" seems to be their motto.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I am still surprised that people even buy from Bosch given their lengthy, spotty EVSE track record. They have a pretty lousy reputation in EVSE's in my opinion. "Overcharge and Under Deliver" seems to be their motto.
I bought from them, and before they even shipped it, had second thoughts, cancelled it immediately, and they STILL tried to charge me. Some guy said he saw the cancellation and FIXED it...uncancelled it! I was on the phone with them for a couple of hours making sure they didn't charge me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts