GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I may sound like I'm winning, but got my car back for a warranty repair. I guess I just assumed they would clean the car and not leave an empty cardboard box from seat protector film.

Ok I'm a bit spoiled, I came from a BMW i3 and when I picked up that car from dealership service, the car was washed, vacuumed, and even had a mint in the cup holder.

But seriously that little extra really makes a big difference to a customer I think.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Experiences differ from dealer to dealer. Mine Volt has been serviced twice and the dealer has been great. Make sure to provide constructive feedback to the dealer so they are aware of the issue and can take steps to correct it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Our Mercedes dealership, comes to where we are, pick up the car, service it, wash it and bring it back without ever having to go. They also have whatever soft drinks, Perrier, snack bars, donuts, etc, when we visit. A few times a year they invite you to champagne and caviar events; sometimes for charity and sometimes for new model revealing. I can only imagine with Bentley and Rolls-Royce dealership do for their customers.

·
Administrator
20,667 Posts
I have to tell my Chevy dealer to NOT wash my car as I'd rather do it, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts