GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking to purchase my 3rd Volt. I decided to buy out of state. Has anyone purchased or had negotiations with OURISMAN CHEVROLET OF ROCKVILLE Md.?

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I looking to purchase my 3rd Volt. I decided to buy out of state. Has anyone purchased or had negotiations with OURISMAN CHEVROLET OF ROCKVILLE Md.?
Yes, I purchased my 2017 Premier from Ourisman in July 2016. I test drove the Volt 3X before deciding to purchase. The salesman was not that familiar with the Volt. One test drive to get the feel of the Volt, a second test drive to see how the Volt would fit in my garage with the hatch open, garage door up. (The open hatch did not contact the open garage door.) Third test drive to try a Volt Premier with ACC. In the end I decided I liked the advertised internet price for the car. I received a Chevrolet incentive ($1k) because I am a MD resident. The buying process was pretty painless. I told the dealer I would finance the car through GMAC if they would get bonus points even though I knew I was going to pay off the loan within 30 days. The dealer tried to sell me an extended warranty but stopped when I told them I did not expect to own the vehicle long enough to use an extended warranty.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m outside of Philly and recently bought at Autonation in Timonium. Slim pickings in PA and dealers weren’t budging from 1000-1500 under MSRP.

Called them and after a little back and forth got a better price than I had set in my head. Did everything over the phone and spent about 45 minutes signing papers. They even beat my bank financing.

Salesman was knowledgeable, I can PM you his name if you’d like.

Just an FYI... GM does their incentives on where you register not where you buy. Several other MD dealers advertised super low prices then added thousands back in. Autonation started with their posted dealer savings and we worked around that number.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We leased a Volt and bought a Spark EV through Andy Mikan at Ourisman Rockville. Andy went way beyond anything expected in both cases. Both cars were registered in WV. The Spark EV was especially sweet as Andy found a GM display model for us (used but never registered, so we got the tax credit even though the Spark EV was never sold in WV).
To be honest,Andy wasn’t any more experienced with EVs than most Chevy sales people, but he listened and delivered. Highly recommended.
Joe M in WV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts