GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So bought some "add a circuit" things to tie in my radar detector and dash cams.

Popped open the dash fuse box access only to discover they aren't low profile micro fuses. They're even narrower.

Anyone know what type of fuse and what they're called?

I looked in the fuse box under the hood and it appears those are still low profile micros.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.