GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
That's really good to know. Thanks for posting. Nice.

PS: Deleted your other thread. Since all new threads show up on the first page, cross posting doesn't give a thread more visibility.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's really good to know. Thanks for posting. Nice.

PS: Deleted your other thread. Since all new threads show up on the first page, cross posting doesn't give a thread more visibility.
Thanks. I wanted the post to be seen by potential Bolt and Volt buyers.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I used Costco's auto buy program along with some other discounts to purchase our 2016 Volt in Oct.2015. This one sounds similar but I didn't read the fine print. I received the $700 gift card from Costco and the net result was a few trips there to buy stuff, some of which I probably would't buy if I didn't have the gift card. in addition, I found it didn't many trips to use all the credit on the card.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Local dealer has ten Bolt's all advertised at $3588 off MSRP. Wonder how much more dealers will be willing to discount as inventory builds.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Local dealer has ten Bolt's all advertised at $3588 off MSRP. Wonder how much more dealers will be willing to discount as inventory builds.
I'm thinking the big discounts will occur when GM hits the 200K tax credit limit and has a quarter of selling left with the credit phase out. Just my guess.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Meanwhile Canadians are still waiting between 5-8 months from order to delivery.

I don't get it.
Yes, you do get it, it's called Canada Eh? We always get hosed on pricing, supply and availability of US products. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
From a GM Employee in Canada, he told me it's approximately 4% off additional discount, so perhaps cheaper by $1,400-$1,600 per car.
What does "additional" discount mean? What other discount is it in addition to?

Or, alternatively, what would be the total Costco discount from MSRP?

Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts