GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's really good to know. Thanks for posting. Nice.

PS: Deleted your other thread. Since all new threads show up on the first page, cross posting doesn't give a thread more visibility.
Thanks. I wanted the post to be seen by potential Bolt and Volt buyers.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I used Costco's auto buy program along with some other discounts to purchase our 2016 Volt in Oct.2015. This one sounds similar but I didn't read the fine print. I received the $700 gift card from Costco and the net result was a few trips there to buy stuff, some of which I probably would't buy if I didn't have the gift card. in addition, I found it didn't many trips to use all the credit on the card.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Local dealer has ten Bolt's all advertised at $3588 off MSRP. Wonder how much more dealers will be willing to discount as inventory builds.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Meanwhile Canadians are still waiting between 5-8 months from order to delivery.

I don't get it.
Yes, you do get it, it's called Canada Eh? We always get hosed on pricing, supply and availability of US products. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.