GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if GM is developing promotional or similar materials for corporate partnerships to aid thier employees in charging thier EVs?

My company is very enviro-friendly Fortune 500... more than 2/3 of our energy consumed is generated on site via Solar.

But how would I approach the company to install charging stations? Maybe if GM developed a package, FAQ, or similar it would make starting the converstation easier.

I guess GM needs to nail down the charging specs first?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello.
I own two electric vehicles and its charging costs me very high for my pockets, so please tell me the perfect solution of charging the electric vehicle so that the power can be saved which further helps in reducing my electric bills.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Hello.
I own two electric vehicles and its charging costs me very high for my pockets, so please tell me the perfect solution of charging the electric vehicle so that the power can be saved which further helps in reducing my electric bills.
Just curious, How high is high. What are you paying in cents/Kwhr to charge your EVs.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Another source of information for your company might be the local electric utility. Our local utility is going to get one of the Volts produced before public release -- it seems likely that they're already working with GM on infrastructure issues. The utilities also have executives in charge of working with large industrial customers. Those executives probably already are on a first-name basis with those in your facility in charge of energy management.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts