GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lease for $174 + tax for 36months. $2750 down plus 1st payment, taxes, DMV fees and ACQ fees . $1000 Comp/Loyalty Lease Rebate. $0 security deposit. 10Kmiles per year, 25¢ per excess mile. On approved credit. All in stock w/MSRP $40,055.

Contact Fab inc Culver City,CA at 310-910-1585 talk or text
or [email protected]

Cheers:D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Please tell us what the lease payment would be from $174.00 if all fees,taxes,are rolled into the lease. That is a better way to advertise without any hidden charges when you see $174.00/month ad.

Ian B

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please tell us what the lease payment would be from $174.00 if all fees,taxes,are rolled into the lease. That is a better way to advertise without any hidden charges when you see $174.00/month ad.

Ian B
There are no hidden charges Ian... the taxes varies for county to county and from state to state... this is why i dont post an excat payment...
Fab @ 310-910-1585

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ok, that makes sense now. I am here in Texas and it is just 6.25% tax plus doc fees, tags etc.

Ian B

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am ready to buy a Volt, but want everything clear up front...
Am in Calif with 8% sales tax. Now that you know all the details, how much is the payment with all the taxes and all the fees built in?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I am ready to buy a Volt, but want everything clear up front...
Am in Calif with 8% sales tax. Now that you know all the details, how much is the payment with all the taxes and all the fees built in?
Hi,
I already have a Volt, but am checking out some deals for a friend. So I ran some numbers, hopefully this will give you some idea. I used Sacramento as an example, since it also has 8% sales tax. You can go to this site here to input the numbers:
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/FeeCalculatorWeb/newVehicleFees.do

At the selling price of $40,055, all the taxes and fees come out to $3545.00
Also, if you don't have any non-GM lease in the household, you won't qualify for the lease conquest discount of $1000, and your down payment will be $3750 instead of just $2750.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts