GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CPO purchase experiences sought

Anyone here bought a CPO Volt?

I would be grateful if you could please share your experience.

Specifically-

1. Was the dealer less flexible on price than you would have expected with a used car based on the CPO status.

2. Any problem getting service or repairs from other dealers (guessing many CPO buyers travel distances to buy).

3. Anything else to mention of interest.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Not clear if you want info on "certified pre-owned" Volt or a Colorado purchase or both. I had a very good experience with Bob Bozarth in Grand junction Colorado , (David Davis salesperson--not the Car & Driver David E Davis!) in buying my 2015 Volt.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The dealer I purchased from was a fixed price dealer. However, the Volt was priced correctly for the market. I have had no problems with my 2014 volt. Think about the big picture. Say it's priced $1000 more than you think it's worth and the Dealer won't deal. That's only $200/year over 5 years. That's really chump change IF you are getting a loaded Volt. But It never hurts to try to bargain if the Volt has sat on the lot for a while. Good luck.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not clear if you want info on "certified pre-owned" Volt or a Colorado purchase or both. I had a very good experience with Bob Bozarth in Colorado Springs, David Davis sales person not the current driver of the Davis in buying my 2015 I had a very good experience with Bob Bozarth in Grand junction Colorado , (David Davis salesperson--not the Car & Driver David E Davis!) in buying my 2015 V
Sorry typo I can't correct. I meant CPO, not CO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts