GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Rants included: lack of ACC, the poor quality of the standard backup camera (first time I have read this complaint) and lack of a Navigation system to guide you to public recharging stations when you are driving in unfamiliar territory.
That is "nitpicking". What is better? A car with a great and efficient power train but limited "gizmos", or a car loaded with "gizmos" but a gas hog? I prefer the first! Having driven many older cars (with no A/C or any power accessories, and a plain AM radio), yet all gave me superb service for over twenty years. I cringe every time someone here complaints about no power seats in the Gen 2 Volt or lack of ACC in the Bolt EV. I can't even buy a Volt! or a Bolt!

Anyone here on in the auto review business that does this "nitpicking" should be transports back a hundred years and drive a old messy gas car with a stubborn hand crank and a two gear manual transmission!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.