GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I'm super new to this site but was turned to it by my friend Nick.
He posts here all the time I guess.

So I just bought my new car and was stoked to get it for wicked cheap. I literally got my volt for $5,000 off cause I qualified for a bunch of rebates. If ya'll are in the area and want a new car. You should go to Quirk Chevy in Braintree, MA. Plus for all you ladies out there, there is a wicked cute salesman named Connor. He was wicked helpful about everything too, I was scared trying to adult and buy a new car by myself. especially since I saw reviews about being pushy. but he wasn't AT ALL. He was awesome.

Here's the link to their inventory: QuirkChevy . com

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Hey!

I'm super new to this site but was turned to it by my friend Nick.
He posts here all the time I guess.

So I just bought my new car and was stoked to get it for wicked cheap. I literally got my volt for $5,000 off cause I qualified for a bunch of rebates. If ya'll are in the area and want a new car. You should go to Quirk Chevy in Braintree, MA. Plus for all you ladies out there, there is a wicked cute salesman named Connor. He was wicked helpful about everything too, I was scared trying to adult and buy a new car by myself. especially since I saw reviews about being pushy. but he wasn't AT ALL. He was awesome.

Here's the link to their inventory: QuirkChevy . com
That should seal the wicked deal for those of us on here....which are overwhelmingly male. Lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
That should seal the wicked deal for those of us on here....which are overwhelmingly male. Lol
So do some people just speak in spam style sales talk, or has the internet fully jaded me? Because something just feels off from that first post up there....

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
So do some people just speak in spam style sales talk, or has the internet fully jaded me? Because something just feels off from that first post up there....
99% sure it's a post by a Quirk employee.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Post your VIN- we'd love to see what you bought.

You did buy a car, right? What were your discounts? (Yes, I mean Exactly).
This is headed for a wicked flameout.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts