GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning: There are a lot of awards and I didn't include all of them. Can you guess which ones I missed? Please share with others...

http://youtu.be/iLsVlAtIJJ8

MrEnergyCzar

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Love the comprehensive list of awards. But your video cries out for Chyron graphics listed on the bottom of the video window as you name them. Or... How about publishing the list on this Forum in text form? Or starting a BLOG?

Not meaning to be critical at all... I think the YouTube channel is great! But video shows ACTION. There was no action in your video. (Not even Chyron graphics moving.) Video is great for showing reviews, tips, driving experiences... Etc. Not so good for presenting a list of text awards.

Otherwise... Keep up the great work & posts!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the comprehensive list of awards. But your video cries out for Chyron graphics listed on the bottom of the video window as you name them. Or... How about publishing the list on this Forum in text form? Or starting a BLOG?

Not meaning to be critical at all... I think the YouTube channel is great! But video shows ACTION. There was no action in your video. (Not even Chyron graphics moving.) Video is great for showing reviews, tips, driving experiences... Etc. Not so good for presenting a list of text awards.

Otherwise... Keep up the great work & posts!
Oh, I agree, I don't know how to edit videos well, I'm currently trying to find someone that can edit and jazz up my weekly videos for me at a small cost and get them back to me in a few days time... I know what I want them to look like, easier said then done...

MrEnergyCzar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts