1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I need help my 2012 chevy volt won't start
The story goes like this:
A few days ago my chevy was with the electrical system when I was going to make the change, it did not and the car did not start, and it showed check engine soon, engine not available.
In the end I don't start the car
I plugged it into the wall charger and it wouldn't charge, the indicator light was orange
Review and error P0AFA and others came out

Then charge the 12 volt battery and clear the DTCs but it still won't turn on
Now it no longer shows the P0AFA error, and still does not turn on

The errors that come out now are these:

Parking Brake Control Module C0561 71 System Disabled Information Stored Invalid Data
Hybrid Powertrain Control Module 2 U0140 0 Lost Communication with Body Control Module - - -
Multi-Axis Acceleration Sensor Module U0073 0 CAN Bus Communication Malfunction
Body Control Module B3205 4B Driver Window Motor Calibration Not Learned
Electronic Brake Control Module U0077 0 Control Module Communication Chassis Expansion CAN Bus Off - - -
Electronic Brake Control Module U0125 0 Lost Communication with Multi-Axis Acceleration Sensor Module - - -
Electronic Brake Control Module U0126 0 Lost Communication with Steering Wheel Angle Sensor Module - - -
Electronic Brake Control Module U0293 0 Lost Communication with Hybrid / EV Powertrain Control Module - - -

MIL indicator is still on

What I can do?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Use this chart and a good voltmeter to check your 12 volt AGM battery after it has been sitting for 2 hours after being removed from the charger:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello, I am back, in the end the problem was the Hibryd Powertrain control module 2 then we had to reprogram the module with the acdelco subscription(Service Programing System) and the car start again

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Glad to hear it. (I think something like half the problems I've ever had with my Volt have been solved by programming the HPCM2 again....)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts