GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone check out my performance tuned 2012 Chevy Volt. I was able to upload a different calibration for my 2012 to increase battery buffer by 1kW, increased 0-60 acceleration, added hold mode, and added a power meter. I have also tuned the engine for more torque, more RPM, permanently disabled traction control, remapped pedal response, and removed top speed limit. I call this tune version 1.5 which yields a time of 7 seconds 0-60, I'm working on a better tune version 2.0 to get the 0-60 down to 6.3 seconds. Enjoy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
that is great I am glad to see tuning going on. It is the one thing I miss about my Supra well that and the insane acceleration and speeds

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is great I am glad to see tuning going on. It is the one thing I miss about my Supra well that and the insane acceleration and speeds
I had a N/A 95 Supra and this tune brings it to almost to that kind of acceleration. Volt has 215hp with this tune. If I can get 2.0 working then it will have 275hp.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I had a N/A 95 Supra and this tune brings it to almost to that kind of acceleration. Volt has 215hp with this tune. If I can get 2.0 working then it will have 275hp.
what do you mean 2.0 working?you put a bigger engine in?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts