GM Volt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi , for everyone who want it for free , i bougt it from ebay ,and post it here now for free for eveyone to use , it is a pdf file , and i will keep it online for a few day's or weeks when there is a lot of interest and happy /good comments

it is password protected to many downloads and not even a thanks so now
pm for pasw
I would love to be able to see this - mainly trying to figure out simple replacement parts! thank you so much for sharing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks !! Very useful information ! Was looking for wiring of some GM-Volt parts I'm using for my EV conversion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I also bought one from ebay earlier, yours is the same. I was hoping to find something better. This manual is very linear and very unorganized, and many missing sections. I was looking for the connectors end view, which is listed many times, but no data.

Thanks for the password.
i noted in the beginning it is the one from e-bay , i know it is not organized but it is better than nothing , and now it is free

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good Day Transamb

Thank you for offering this to us, would you be so kind as to PM me the password? The service manual would come in very handy for our cars. Thanks again!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts