GM Volt Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd also like to add my praise. I ordered a few items and Jason answered all my questions and they shipped it out on the same day. Great service and much better prices than my local dealer, even when including the shipping all the way across the country! Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
It's better just to call them...they have no way to pay online. You can order online, but you still have to call them in the end for payment.
I ended up e-mailing them because I ended up having to be out of phone contact - but it's NOT really recommended, as it's quite a risk to send sensitive info unencrypted (and regular e-mail is unencrypted) over the public Internet! (Definitely avoid doing it over public Wi-fi or anything like that!)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
As a Thank you to all you Great Volt Owners We will continue to be your #1 source for Volt Accesories and Parts !!
feel free to call us for questions ..call Jason, Allen, Rob, Andy

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just picked up my '12 Volt and cannot find a source for

1. Mud Guards
or
2. Padded Arm Rest to cover the rear drink holders.

thank you

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just picked up my '12 Volt and cannot find a source for

1. Mud Guards
or
2. Padded Arm Rest to cover the rear drink holders.
I'm hoping that the removable rear armrest optional on the MY2013 Volt works on the 2012 models.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd also be interested in the removable armrest - but for a 2013 Volt. The armrest is included in the "premium leather" package, but I ordered my Volt with the pebble beige cloth interior.

Thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
In the picture of the stainless steel door sill plates there looks like a partial section of the black plastic piece above the steel sill in the front that is covered? Is this a piece that protects the black plastic part from getting foot scuff marks that is included with the sill plates or is it just a reflection in the picture? I would like to purchase something that will protect the black plastic part from getting all scuffed up. I purchased a clear plastic overlay for my C6 Corvette for this purpose. Just wondering if something like that is available for the Volt or if it comes with the sill plate accessory?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
It is only the two sill plates and I don't know of anything to protect the plastic. Some 3M clear material sounds like a good idea though.

In the picture of the stainless steel door sill plates there looks like a partial section of the black plastic piece above the steel sill in the front that is covered? Is this a piece that protects the black plastic part from getting foot scuff marks that is included with the sill plates or is it just a reflection in the picture? I would like to purchase something that will protect the black plastic part from getting all scuffed up. I purchased a clear plastic overlay for my C6 Corvette for this purpose. Just wondering if something like that is available for the Volt or if it comes with the sill plate accessory?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
I don't see that GM has made a rear console accessory yet and I don't know if they ever will. I looked up the parts for a black rear console, but they are not available yet and I am not sure if a person can retrofit it to an older Volt either.

Rear Console part numbers (Black)22936274 CONSOLE ASM-R/FLR *BLACK
22926913 CONSOLE ASM-R/FLR LWR *BLACK
11610729 NUT-PUSH IN *SILVER
22922342 LINER-R/FLR CNSL COMPT *BLACK
22922339 LINER-R/FLR CNSL COMPT *BLACK

Check out the "Viridian Joule" pictures in the first posting here:
http://gm-volt.com/forum/showthread...eige-cloth-seats-included)&highlight=cars.com

Still haven't heard if the armrest will be available as a "dealer installed option" for the cloth interiors; it's standard with the leather option ....

·
Registered
216 Posts
How do I go about ordering volt accessories @ forum member prices.
Just give them a call & tell them you are a forum member. You can order the parts online, but there is no way to pay online. You have to call them either way, so it's probably just as easy to call them from the get-go. They are VERY easy to work with.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts