GM Volt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
We now have in stock the short front air deflector, they are $30.80 from us and can be packaged with other parts to save on the shipping.

Front Air Dam # 20993998 $30.80

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
There has been a small price increase on our accessories today. It's just a matter of a few cents in most cases and the first post has the updated prices now.

Regards

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good morning Allen, we'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks for the carpet set and rear seat divider. I have a question though, are they making a rear hatch area carpet with the Volt insignia? We would love one of those. I bet that would sell great too. Can you have someone contact the manufacturer and ask them if they would consider it? Thanks !

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Good morning Allen, we'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks for the carpet set and rear seat divider. I have a question though, are they making a rear hatch area carpet with the Volt insignia? We would love one of those. I bet that would sell great too. Can you have someone contact the manufacturer and ask them if they would consider it? Thanks !
I will look into it for you and get back with my results here.

Regards,
Allen

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi agggilli,
Yes we can do the rear carpet cargo mat with the Volt insignia, we have 4 on order and the cost is $139.95

Regards,
Allen

·
Registered
67 Posts
Why does the sunshade retail for $100? Does it do more than block the sun?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi agggilli,
Yes we can do the rear carpet cargo mat with the Volt insignia, we have 4 on order and the cost is $139.95

Regards,
Allen
That's great news Allen, It looks like we have a large order to place with you here in the very near future!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Why does the sunshade retail for $100? Does it do more than block the sun?
I really have now way to know what the deciding factors are from GM for pricing an item. I do know that it is a fairly thick sunshade and is designed to help keep the sun from blasting in on your dash.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Registered
442 Posts
Allen,

can the Ampera Wheels be ordered? Along with the Opel centercap (hey, it's a lightning bolt...)? I've heard they are similiar to Sport wheel to be offered?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I'm sorry, but we don't have the parts catalog for the Ampera or Opel, but if you can get me some part numbers I will look into it for you.

Allen,

can the Ampera Wheels be ordered? Along with the Opel centercap (hey, it's a lightning bolt...)? I've heard they are similiar to Sport wheel to be offered?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Can you share the price for a polished wheel? or do I need to call?

I'd kinda like the Ampera ones, but not till I wear these tires out in a year or two.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Can you share the price for a polished wheel? or do I need to call?

I'd kinda like the Ampera ones, but not till I wear these tires out in a year or two.
Sure the Polished wheels from us will sell for $ each plus $50.00 core each = $ you may want to ad a center cap @ $
Regards,
Allen

·
Registered
442 Posts
A core? There is that many out there already?! Yikes! I didn't know GM did core charges on wheels. That is new to me.

The center cap seems really reasonable. I don't ever remember one being that cheap.

Thank you for looking it up. I was hoping it was under $200, no dice.

I need to call and order a few things in a week or two, gotta get paid....

THanks

Jason

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Hi Jason - Accessory wheels don't have cores on them that i've seen, but the factory alloy wheels all seem to have that $50 core on them from GM. The center cap seems way cheaper than I would have expected.

Regards,
Allen

A core? There is that many out there already?! Yikes! I didn't know GM did core charges on wheels. That is new to me.

The center cap seems really reasonable. I don't ever remember one being that cheap.

Thank you for looking it up. I was hoping it was under $200, no dice.

I need to call and order a few things in a week or two, gotta get paid....

THanks

Jason

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Cabin air filter install

Hope this works :)

Here is a short video on how to access the cabin air filter location through your glove box.

Sorry for the dark video, but I am sure you will get the idea.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Nice set of 17" Volt wheels w/Caps Part#9598434 in stock

We have a set of wheels available with Center Caps for $313.85 ea. Total cost of 4 = $1255.40 plus shipping. No aditianal charges. :cool:

Thanks for looking.
Allen

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is a long shot, but can you get the Ampera front and rear bumper?

21 - 40 of 96 Posts